Pages

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Annelise the Photographer


On Sunday my family went to Muriwai to look at the sunset.  I brought my camera with me and took some photos.  My Mum wanted me to get a photo with the sunset reflection on the sand where the water had been.  The waves were splashing and crashing coming into the shore.  When I went to the cave at Muriwai I couldn't believe my eyes because there were lots of carvings of people's names.  Dad went down to the back of the cave where it was pitch black and started scaring all of us.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your photos!!!!!!! from gabe

Anonymous said...

Great photos Annelise, they're awesome.

Brooke Carruthers

Anonymous said...

What was it like Annelise seeing the sunset.

Cheyenne

Heymilly said...

Wow! What beautiful photographs you took Annelise. I haven't been to Muriwai for a long time and these photos make me want to go.
Miss Signal

Anonymous said...

You are doing so well Annelise. I am so proud of you. I think you are the coolest girl in the world, but that's just me.

Dad

Michael said...

Cool photos Annelise! I love how it looks, Muriwai sounds like such and interesting place/beach to be at sunset!

Zeenat said...

Wow Annelise! It seems like you had a lot of fun looking at the sunset at Muriwai beach.